Sex toy Review - At last a rechargable toy!



Rechargeable dildos at last!

At long last, what have us ladies been waiting for? A rechargeable bedroom friend! We've had rechargeable toothbrushes for years, why the delay?

This delightful little device is not only rechargeable but also has the distinct benefit of not even looking like a sex toy! Ideal for when you've left it lying on the bedside table in view of the window cleaner or worse, your little one picks it up and asks the awkward question "whats this Mummy?"

Known as the Lelo Lily, this item oozes quality from the minute you take it out of the packaging. It comes in a lovely presentation box complete with an operating manual, recharger and a lovely satin pouch.

Lily has a silky smooth finish and is perfectly contoured to fit the female and give wonderful clitoral stimulation. She can deliver 5 different levels of stimulation each one giving no more than a whisper so you can be assured of discretion.

I must say I was a little unsure about how this little device would perform but I was pleasantly surprised. After a 2 hour charge Lily set about demonstrating her ability. As I said, I was surprised! The lily is available in 3 colours, sweet plum, petal pink and black satin.

One two hour charge provides seven hours of naughtiness. Overall, I'd have to give the Lily 10 out of 10, shes, rechargable, discreet and is such high quality I'm happy to keep her in my handbag in her satin pouch for emergencies. What more can you ask for in a sex toy?

No comments:

Post a Comment